Is JoJo a must watch?
- Is JoJo a must watch?
- Is JoJo the best anime ever?
- Does JoJo anime have filler?
- What episode does JoJo end?
- Who is the strongest Jojo?
- Why Jojo is a great anime?
- What anime has the most filler?
- Is it safe to skip Part 1 of JoJo?
- Is there a part 1 or part 3 of JoJo?
- Why do people skip JoJo parts on Mal?
- Do you skip JoJo parts by mother's basement?
Is JoJo a must watch?
Yes, jojo is a marvelous tale of a family working towards their goal to stop evil where ever it may laye wait. Jojos bizarre adventures has many heartfelt moments and also many sad, heart crushing moments. Jojo will make you ride along with the characters. So yes, you should watch jojos bizarre adventure.
Is JoJo the best anime ever?
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Hirohiko Araki is scientifically the best manga of all time, and thanks to David Production, it is now also, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by the scientific method, the best anime of all time too!
Does JoJo anime have filler?
No. There are technically no filler episodes in Jojo's. Sure they are one sock episodes, but since they were part of the original manga and payed a small Role in future storylines they still leave it impact, and cannon. anime only seens, they are few and fair between.
What episode does JoJo end?
Ending Theme (最後の波紋!, Saigo no Hamon!) is the ninth episode of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime. It is also the ninth and final episode of Phantom Blood.
Who is the strongest Jojo?
Here's a list of each main JoJo's Stand, ranked in terms of strength.
- 2 Jotaro Kujo — Star Platinum.
- 3 Josuke Higashikata — Soft & Wet. ...
- 4 Jolyne Cujoh — Stone Free. ...
- 5 Johnny Joestar — Tusk. ...
- 6 Josuke Higashikata — Crazy Diamond. ...
- 7 Giorno Giovanna — Gold Experience. ...
- 8 Joseph Joestar — Hermit Purple. ...
Why Jojo is a great anime?
Though Jojo's lampoons classic tough guy anime like Fist of the North Star, Araki follows the edicts of gripping storytelling better than many ostensibly-more-serious adventure serials. ... No exaggeration, for all its laughs, Jojo's has just as many scenes of riveting, edge-of-your-seat tension.
What anime has the most filler?
The anime with the most fillers in history is Detective Conan (Case Closed) with 440 fillers out of 1014 episodes. Percentage-wise Trigun has the most fillers, it has 17 fillers out of 26 episodes, which is 65%.
Is it safe to skip Part 1 of JoJo?
If you plan on watching part 2, watch part 1. You can skip both, or just part 2, but if you want to watch jojo part 2, watch part one. YES skip Away! If you dislike it or don’t want to sit through it just to get to the part you’re excited for then skip!
Is there a part 1 or part 3 of JoJo?
No except yes but still no. Part 1 is full of good stuff but is initially paced really slowly. I'd say episode 3 is where JoJo really shows its stuff. You know, like the part where Dio walks up a fucking pillar, and Jonathan defeats him while they both plummet down through the entire mansion. Stuff like that.
Why do people skip JoJo parts on Mal?
1. All Parts (with the possible exception of one) would need to have been completed after a user joined MAL; if they were completed beforehand, they would be added to their list upon joining and register the exact same date. But considering the size and age of MAL's userbase, this isn't as big of an issue as it seems. 2.
Do you skip JoJo parts by mother's basement?
After the most recent stirring discussion (and like/dislike ratio) on You Should (maybe) Skip JoJo Parts by Mother's Basement, I set out on a mission to answer two simple questions, utilising nearly 1,000,000 profiles on the world's largest anime listing site: Do people skip JoJo Parts? And how are they actually skipped?